Thursday, December 08, 2005

I wish I had something cool to write about....

Especially since I never get to write anymore. Ahh well. School's almost out and I'm trying to decide what to do next. My work has succumbed to a fascist dictator who refuses to work around her employee's school schedules. She runs the unit through the new unit manager who seems as sweet as she can under the circumstances. Little Hitler is not anywhere near as pleasant, sadly. One of her recent moves was to tell the staff we had some say in the new hours. She went so far as to conduct a vote. For once we all managed to agree on something. Little Hitler did not join us, however. In fact, it was admitted to someone deigned sophisticated enough to understand that there was never any intention of bowing to our vote, it was just a ploy to make us feel responsible somehow. Wow. Now that's quality right there, buddy. And so considering this and the lack of support for education I'm seeing every sign pointing me elsewhere, as I've said in previous posts. Now it's just a question of where. And how, come to think of it. I think I've pinpointed a location, now I just need to figure out when I'm going. I'm currently playing phone tag with a travel recruiter, that could be cool for a while. I've pretty well determined that I have no choice but to take next semester off. It's lame, but I think I'm going to 97 by the time I get my AS. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Without An E said...

If you leave then there will be no more Short Haired Tech.

And that just be sad.

Of course, I'll still have Neckish Blonde Tech, Raven Haired Tech, Lindsay Lohan Tech and Hot Librarian Nurse, but it just wouldn't be the same.

Now have fun guessin who's who...

12:50 AM  
Blogger la Julie said...

Okay, I give up...who's the Lindsay Lohan Tech?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home