Sunday, March 06, 2005

Alive and reasonably well!

Well, the brother got arrested for who knows what later that night... Thank you God... I'm hoping they'll keep him forever, but I'm thinking it isn't very likely. :-P

Anywho, I am officially LOVING World of Warcraft. It's fabulous, overwhelming, addictive, and all in all cool as hell. Yay! It's incredible, the details are mind boggling. Who knew? Spencer, apparently!

So I worked some yesterday after psychology, it was easy money...egads though, I HAAAAATE reuse...ick-ickers. Bluuucchhhkkk even..

Today Rachel and Nick came up to see the house, it was divine. Winston is in love with Nick, poor Nick! It was divine seeing them, and they seemed to approve of the house. *big smile*

So guess what I did?!?!? I kind of...gardened today. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Who am I and what have I done with ME?!?!? My lawn was so overgrown from before I moved in that I had to use a weed eater thing. *shudders* Ewwwwww. It was dreadful, dirty, tiring, blah. Things kept, like, flicking up at me. It was nearly as traumatic as moving. Yuck-o. Later I weeded some and put in some seeds. The weeding wasn't terribly fabulous but it wasn't nearly as bad as the evil weed eater. Which I should be thankful for even having at all, thank you Mom and Dad! The good news is that at least my seeds are in the ground, or at least the ones I have already, need some more I think. But it's a good start. Bizarre, I know.

*yawwwwn*

current music: Girls, by the Beastie Boys
current mood: I'll never tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home