Sunday, March 13, 2005

SMASHING!!!!

I hung out with Jason tonight and he gave my my late birthday present. OMG!!! He got me an ipod shuffle. It is SOOOOOOOO FUCKING COOL! It's the burliest thing, and it's like microscopic. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Mmmm, music.

In other faboo news, Rachel got me the most divine canister set and matching teapot. It's soooooo pretty! And it matches the curtains PERFECTLY!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!! It's bizarre, I keep wondering who I'm housesitting for, 'cause this can't all be mine! Egads, imagine when I have my washer/dryer (not that it'll be any time soon!).

So I discovered that my car is leaking/burning oil. Yayyy. This makes the mitsubishi look even better. Gotta talk Lito into co-signing. Ughhhh...*keeping fingers crossed* I haaaaaaaaave to have it, it's absolutely perfect, down to the tinted windows even. *cries* MUST HAVE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home