Sunday, March 20, 2005

I took Winston to Western Farms today and I have to say, I am NEVER going to do that again. Maybe it was just today, I've never seen him behave so! He was going mad sniffing everything to death! He kept pulling on the leash so badly that every few steps he'd go "ACHHHHHGHHH!!!!" loud enough to be heard across the store because he was choking himself. It was actually pretty funny. Anywho, everyone's like "Oh! What a beautiful dog! Is he friendly?" I wonder what it's like to say "no, he's actually really very vicious. In fact, funny you asked, he isn't at all up to date on his rabies vaccine!" and smile brightly. Hmm. That'd be slick. The point, though, is that he was a maniac! It isn't as though he's never been to a feed/pet store! Cripes, I always take him, it's just he's never been there, specifically. EGADS! It was harrowing as hell.

Vengeance was mine, however, because our next stop was the dog wash. Gratefully the freaky weird couple with their nasty American bulldog wasn't there. It was little consolation though, because I'd just seen 'em at Western Farms and they recognized me. Ick. If I ever see 'em again maybe I'll write about 'em. Essentially they reminded me of those icky people with the dogs that ate that woman in San Francisco. Marjorie Knoller and her husband, I forget his name. They'd adopted an arian filth in prison, involved him and allegedly the dogs in weird sex games, and then the dogs ate the innocent neighbor chick. I swear, I'm not making this up. Anyway, I've decided that the people at the dog wash were just those sorts. Eww.

So the dog wash was apparently free of unsavory characters today and Winston got his bath, much to his chagrin. Yayyy! Clean dog! I've spent the rest of my day avoiding the math homework I'm going to stress over tomorrow. I cleaned the house and it's once again ready for a week of torture. I got my grocery shopping done, laundry too. I love being caught up with housework. It makes me feel almost ready to take on everything else I'm behind on.

And a late happy birthday, K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home