Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Cool Things I've Heard People Say Recently, and whatever else I feel like talking about....

So the other day I decided to open the side door and perhaps get some fresh air for once. Craig was standing there and he was like "oooh, wouldn't it be cool if a wild animal ran through!" After I recovered from laughing so hard I was like "oh yes, all those wild animals here on North Dutton." What a psycho.

Then, later, or maybe the next day, one of my flavorite patients and I were discussing Herbie movies (egads). He's like "I'm going to send Herbie in here to rescue me!" LMAO Sooo cool.

Craig said somehing funny yesterday, too. I was like, I am so putting that in the blog. HAHA! No I'm not!!! It's gone now!

Guess I'm not saying much else, gotta jump in the shower...before my stupid 12 hour shift. 12 because our employee of the month keeps calling in sick. *raises an eyebrow*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home